Being part of a multi award winning Commercial vehicle repairer you will ensure the highest possible levels of productive efficiency, quality of workmanship and finish in order to sustain growth in customer confidence in the services provided by DSV Commercials.
- Ensure repairs are carried out according to manufacturer’s procedures and in a safe and responsible manner.
- Carry out fault diagnosis process using relevant diagnostic equipment
- Ensure repairs are carried out in accordance with Manufacturers Standard Times.
- Road test vehicle when required (if holder of HGV license).
- Comply with contract and warranty procedures during repairs and with material on completion of a repair.
- Assist with roadside breakdowns.
- Ensure that service sheets are completed as per Company instructions.
- Ensure that the company time recording procedures are complied with and that job cards are completed correctly
- Ensure that the workshop facilities, equipment and tools are kept clean, tidy and maintained as per the company and Franchise requirements
- Wear personal protective equipment (PPE) when appropriate.
- Support the development of any young trainees and apprentices.
- Communicate effectively at all levels both written and verbally and be an active team member.
- Develop or work in developing new or enhancing existing processes
- To adapt and take on new skills and approaches and participate in training and development activities
Qualifications and Experience:
- City and Guilds, NVQ 3 or equivalent
- Experience within the commercial vehicle industry essential
- Preferred to be a member of professional association ( SOE / IRTE )
- Experience of ADR equipment advantageous
Click here to apply