The workshop facility is situated in South Killingholme which is ideally located close to the entrance of the Immingham docks and Killingholme port providing both convenient and time saving solutions. The site comprises of an extensive range of specialist tools and equipment boasting a £300K stock holding. With advanced computerised diagnostic equipment now in use, we can reduce vehicle downtime in fault finding and repairs. As loan vehicle specialists, DSV Commercials supply alternative transportation for drivers dropping off vehicles to return to base.
DSV Commercials hold the MAN Truck and Bus Ltd franchise for the North Lincolnshire area supporting MAN and ERF Trucks as well as Neoplan Bus and coach products, the portfolio includes owner drivers through to large blue chip companies carrying hazardous goods.
DSV Commercials pride themselves in customer service and outstanding performance, to support this we continually focus on qualifying, and consistently achieve the UTP (Up Time Principle) Performance reward which is monitored quarterly for the achievement of the following 5 targets:-
- MOT first time pass rate target:(minimum 92%)
- PMI slippage:(90% of vehicle's must be serviced during the week scheduled)
- VSA/PSA: (Vehicle / Parts Service Alert)(assuring minimum downtime)
- Mobile 24 accepted:(100% of breakdowns must be accepted)
- Mobile 24 attendance:(95% of breakdowns must be attended to within 60 minutes)